How to reduce build time in large XPages apps
Relevanta Poster på Notessidan:
From experience building Intrapages
here is my finding for reducing build time in Domino Designer
- Use DDE v9 - much faster build time, the build time is reduced from 30 seconds to 5 sec
- Turn build automatic off, use CTRL-B to build when needed
- Always work locally, never build on server
- Only have one application open in DDE when building.
- If build is not ready within 10 seconds (Notes9) you might have run out of memory, use kill notes and start all over.
- You always need to build twice after opening DDE (bug)
- There is also a JVM property setting that can be set on the IBM Notes client to increase the amount of memory allowed by DDE. but I have not changed that