Click here to open the project at openNTF
Intrapages is a social website you can easily setup from a template (ntf) and you can run as many intrapages you like on the same server. each intrapages may serve different purposes i.e you might want to setup one intrapages for the whole company and another one for blogs, files, photos or for a specific project you are working on.
some of the features of intrapages includes:
- Attractive UI with the option to change theme
- Login using Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Domino or site registration.
- Multilingual, currently supports English and Swedish. (I Need help with other languges)
- News Stream, with comments and likes (works like facebook)
- Invite internal or external users to join
- Activity Stream - allows you to always be up to date with other peoples activities
- Send private messages to other registered users
- Create teamrooms for specific projects
- Create content like Announcements, Blog entries, wikis or ideas
- Subscribe to content and get notifications when content is created
- Maintain your personal profile with photo, skills etc.
- Fulltext search or type ahead search is available for all content
- Most content can be tagged which makes it easy to find group of content
- Webbased administration, including user managament and send out newsletters
- Mobile interface with less functionality
- and much much more..
Each intrapages application you setup have different users and they are NOT tied to the Domino Directory, so you could setup a specific intrapages application with people from outside your company , like partners or suppliers and share content like files, pictures, wiki content etc.
Each instance of intrapages can be setup to allow or deny login using Site registration login , Domino, Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin.
If you want to run intrapages as an intranet start page or portal for all employees in the company you can set it up to allow login using peoples webmail/domino login This way users will not need a new username/password to remember, Users simply click Domino login from intrapages and login using their Domino username and password and they will have a profile created automatically in intrapages.
All content in Intrapages require users to login but it is possible for authors to make different type of content available for users that are not logged in.
Intrapages require a 8.5.3 Domino server and the extension library available for free download from openNTF.
- Note: You do not need to set up a secondary addressbook to run intrapages, All authentication and authorization is handled from within each intrapages application using cookies
- Intrapages is not built to run in the IBM Notes client
- I would love to see other contributors to this project
There is a live site available at Intrapages
where you can login using Site, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. and there is a demo site available at Intrapages Demo
where you can use a fictive person
Below two images showing the mobile ui