TWITTER V2 - CHANGE LOG
- Import of avatars are now optional in configuration
- Debugmode is now a setting in confguration
- Timezone is now a setting in confguration
- If avatars is not available to download it is added to the ignorelist
- Added blue color to selected entries in outline
- Changes agent security option to level 3 (must be 2 or 3 to run on server)
- When opening a twitter post and if there is a link in the statusmsg the link is now clickable
- Added a preview function where the 20 latest twitters are showed in a richtext field (test action)
- Only one logdocument is now created every day
- Preview documents are removed each each time the twitter agent runs
- Fixed an issue where Tweeters was added multiple time, (Please Remove all your tweeters for this to work)
- Fixed a problem with encoding/escaping of characters.
- Improved errorhandling when retrieving and posting twitters.
- Release notes have been moved to a seperate section under admin
- Actions are now showed in a better way in views.
- Avatars are now imported as image resources into the application and can be showed in views and documents. all avatars are converted to jpg and resized.
- Date and time are now stores as correct Lotus notes dates
- Added and Advance Tools menu to all views allowing user to do application maintenance without needing desginer.
TWITTER V2 KNOWN ISSUES
- Only replies to other posts are showed (i.e not replies to users)
- When avatars is created the application need to be re-open before the avatars are showed in views.
TWITTER V2 MAIN FEATURES
Download Twitter v2 here
- Gets twitters the configured user are following from the interne
- Twitter replies are displayed in a responsehierarchy.
- User can Post new twitters or reply to other posts
- Unread marks allow users to visually follow new posts.
See also Twitter v1
Relevanta Poster på Notessidan:
Publicerad 2009-01-03 | Kommentarer: 15 | Läsningar: 5332